Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sump Trawlers - The Beginning (WIP)

Quick preview of a gang I'm working on that should serve double duty. Their primary use will be as "Orlocks" in a local N17 campaign that kicks off this weekend, in which they'll be members of a guild that patrols and maintains/repairs the labyrinth depths of the sump levels. But they'll also probably get some screen time as a Mare Solum crew on the open seas!

Left to right: ganger with autogun and demo charges, juve with autopistol,
champion with blasting charges, champion with harpoon gun



Better angle on the juve
 
Creepy servitors!

Unfortunately, since the servitors don't get to be in the gang yet (they'll be hanger-ons later), and I'm planning on starting with eight models, that's another four that I need to finish building before Sun. And somewhere in there I need to find time to paint at least one model as well to meet the first-day requirements. It's going to be a busy week!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great. What is the source of the heads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Heads are from Victoria Miniatures

      https://victoriaminiatures.com/collections/heads/products/chem-mask-heads-x10

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.