Friday, November 17, 2017

Epic - Dark Angels Warhound

Okay, I'm pretty excited about this one. A secret, ancient relic of the mysterious Dark Angels 1st Company strides forth once more to war!



Dark Angels relic Warhound in all it's grimdark glory.




I might go back and add lines of "text" to the scroll, book, and loincloth later.
Calling it good for now though. 
 
Okay, the red DA symbol looks a little flat here. Hmm...
 
Shot from behind. Strut your stuff!
 
Bird thoughts, "Good target for pooping?"
 
Magnetized weapons for the first two Warhounds. I need to acquire some Vulcan Mega Bolters (because WYSIWYG obsessions) and some Inferno Guns (in case I make more and run them in AMTL).
 
And finally here it is with some little friends. Titan Deathwing, please meet Tiny Deathwing.
Try not to step on your new friends.

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.