Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Epic - Dark Angels Conversions (WIP)

After a bit of a hiatus for other projects, I'm back to working on Epic stuff. Currently on the work table are Dark Angels. Since Photobucket decided to eat everyone's image displays, here's my Minigeddon list as it stood:
Tacticals and Scouts, plus Speeders and Bikes with experimental DA list upgrades
I'm planning on bringing these to Adepticon, which means I need to switch gears a little away from the experimental units and into the Codex Astartes framework. The Darkshroud Landspeeder, for example, is going to be used as a Landspeeder with Chaplain (not an optimal choice, but it looks extra grimdark, which is really what matters here). Also planning on redoing the bases to a more overgrown outdoorsy theme (similar to my Saga Vikings). That's enough rambling though, so here's the next wave of wip gothmarines:



Hunter (with Shapeways turret) plus Supreme Commander

Landspeeders

Shapeways Nephilim, aka "Thunderbolts"
Everyone loves deathwing! (Vanguard Novan Elites Affray Heavy Armor)

Ancient Chapter Relic Warhounds

I kept asking myself "How can I make these more ostentatious and ridiculous?" as I was building them.

Thunderhawks need bling too (Shapeways model)

Let's just casually put 6-meter tall angel statues over the wings. They're aerodynamic!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.